Whether or not you run a brick-and-mortar store or more than one shops, appearing readers easy methods to get to what you are promoting is very important. You’ll be able to do that by means of including a WordPress Google Maps plugin for your website online. This manner, guests can in finding the shop that’s closest to their places and plan their routes.
On this put up, we’ll take a more in-depth take a look at Google Maps plugins and the way they may be able to receive advantages what you are promoting. We’ll then discover probably the most absolute best choices available on the market. Let’s get began!
What Is a WordPress Google Maps Plugin?
You’re more than likely already accustomed to Google Maps. This app is helping you in finding retail outlets, eating places, industry addresses, vacationer points of interest, and extra:
It gives satellite tv for pc imagery and 360° perspectives of streets in quite a lot of towns. Moreover, Google Maps allows you to plan your path to a selected location the usage of other transportation choices.
A WordPress Google Maps plugin permits you to embed this interactive map to your website online. As an example, you could upload it for your contact page or footer. This manner, customers can simply see the place what you are promoting is situated.
Relying at the device you utilize, you could possibly upload more than one markers to the map. Those can also be very helpful if in case you have retail outlets or places of work in quite a lot of places.
Some plugins additionally assist you to supply instructions and show other routes for your retailer in order that customers gained’t need to do the entire paintings. This comfort permit you to draw in extra folks to what you are promoting.
As an example, a person that visits what you are promoting website online whilst at the cross can temporarily decide the quickest method to get for your retailer, relying on their present location. Then they may be able to arrive with out the usage of a third-party website online or app.
5 Absolute best WordPress Google Maps Plugins
Including a WordPress Google Maps plugin for your website online can assist draw in extra guests for your bodily website online. We’ve rounded up the most efficient equipment available on the market, basing our picks at the options, ease of use, and customization choices.
Let’s take a detailed take a look at each and every plugin. Be aware that a few of these equipment would require a Google Maps API key.
1. WP Google Maps
WP Google Maps allows you to simply upload a map or retailer locator for your WordPress website online. You’ll be able to customise the Google map, then insert it into any web page or put up the usage of a shortcode. Moreover, you’ll use as many markers as you prefer, even with the unfastened model.
Key Options for WP Google Maps:
- Make a choice from 9 other map subject matters, or create your personal.
- Create as many map markers as you want.
- Upload polygons to show catchment spaces.
- Display routes for your shops.
- Make a choice from 4 Google map sorts: roadmap, terrain, satellite tv for pc, or hybrid.
With the unfastened model, you’ll use polygons to turn customers which spaces or addresses you serve. Those options can also be at hand for those who run a supply carrier or a neighborhood medical institution.
WP Google Maps is for you if…
- You’ve more than one retail outlets and places of work and need to display readers easy methods to get to each and every location.
- You be offering a supply carrier and need to spotlight the spaces you serve.
WP Google Maps Pricing: Unfastened, with a Professional model that begins at $39.99. | Learn More About WP Google Maps.
2. Map Block for Google Maps
Map Block for Google Maps is some other device that may temporarily arrange a custom designed map to your website online. Because the identify suggests, this plugin provides a Map block for your website online. You’ll be able to then use this part to your posts, pages, sidebars, and different places.
Key Options for Map Block for Google Maps:
- Insert the Map block anyplace you need to your website online.
- Input what you are promoting cope with or coordinates.
- Alter the peak and zoom stage of your map.
This plugin is simple to make use of. When you’ve put in and activated it to your website online, all it’s important to do is navigate to a web page, upload the Map block, and customise it to fit your wishes.
Map Block for Google Maps is for you if…
- You simply need to upload a easy map for your website online with out complicated customizations.
- You’re the usage of a block-based theme and want a very easy approach so as to add a map for your sidebar, footer, or different spaces to your website online.
Map Block for Google Maps Pricing: Unfastened. | Learn More About Map Block for Google Maps.
3. Simple Google Maps
With Easy Google Maps, you’ll create a fully-responsive and highly-customizable map in only a few clicks. This plugin additionally permits you to upload an infinite choice of markers and places. Plus, you’ll customise your markers with textual content, photographs, video, and extra.
Key Options for Simple Google Maps:
- Show more than one markers and places.
- Customise your map markers with footage, textual content, and extra.
- Insert your custom designed maps into pages with shortcodes.
- Alter the semblance of your map with a vast vary of settings.
If you wish to give extra details about your shops, you’ll upload an outline to each and every marker at the map. You’ll be able to additionally show a photograph of your retailer or place of work.
Simple Google Maps is for you if…
- You’ve more than one retail outlets and need to give customers useful details about each and every outlet, equivalent to the kind of merchandise offered or opening hours.
- You wish to have extra freedom over the design of your Google map.
Simple Google Maps Pricing: Unfastened, with a Professional model beginning at $46 consistent with 12 months. | Learn More About Easy Google Maps.
4. The Divi Map Module
Key Options for the Divi Map Module:
- Upload limitless pins to the map.
- Customise each side of your map, together with the colour scheme, dimensions, and spacing.
- Make your map extra dynamic with animation results, draggable zoom, and extra.
With our Divi Map Module, you’ll create a novel Google map that aligns together with your branding. As an example, you’ll use customized colours, modify the map hue and saturation, and upload a border.
The Divi Map Module is for you if…
- You’re a Divi person and need to create a totally customizable map.
- You don’t need to set up some other plugin.
Divi Pricing: $89 consistent with 12 months. | Learn More About the Divi Map Module.
5. MapPress Maps for WordPress
MapPress Maps for WordPress permits you to create limitless maps the usage of both Gutenberg or the Vintage Editor. It additionally comes with a popup map editor for simple customization. Moreover, you’ll upload as many markers as you need.
Key Options for MapPress Maps for WordPress:
- Upload limitless markers.
- Draw shapes and contours to turn catchment spaces or routes.
- Use the MapPress Map block to show your customized map on pages.
The MapPress Maps popup editor permits you to create more than one maps in your website online. You’ll be able to additionally spotlight your location and the spaces you serve with quite a lot of shapes.
MapPress Maps for WordPress is for you if…
- You wish to have a plugin suitable with each Gutenberg and the Vintage Editor.
- You wish to have to create more than one maps in your website online and spotlight other places.
MapPress Maps for WordPress Pricing: Unfastened, with a Professional model that begins at $49.95. | Learn More About MapPress Maps for WordPress.
Ultimate Ideas on WordPress Google Maps Plugins
If what you are promoting has a bodily location, including Google Maps for your website online is a will have to. You’ll be able to use markers in your retail outlets or places of work, display customers easy methods to get to them, and spotlight the spaces that you simply serve. Total, the usage of a map will make it more straightforward for guests to search out you.
Thankfully, there are a number of WordPress Google Maps plugins you’ll use. If you wish to create easy maps, it’s worthwhile to use a device like MapPress Maps for WordPress. However, our Divi Map Module allows you to solely customise your Google maps to align together with your branding.
Do you’ve gotten any questions on including a WordPress Google Maps plugin for your website online? Tell us within the feedback segment beneath!
Featured Symbol by means of ya_blue_ko / shutterstock.com