Facebook has been spherical for almost 20 years, and with more moderen platforms like TikTok and Threads on the upward push, you could contemplate if it is value promoting and advertising and marketing your brand or workforce on the social group.
To be in agreement you make a decision if Facebook is still value leveraging, we now have compiled a listing of statistics marketers should know in 2023.
Listed below are some elementary Facebook statistics marketers should know.
- 25% of marketers document Facebook as one of the most environment friendly platforms for building group on social media, in line with our Social Media Traits 2023 File.
- Facebook is the most popular social media platform marketers use in 2023, and it has the easiest ROI compared to each other platform, in line with our 2023 State of Advertising and marketing File.
- As of July 2023, Facebook has over 3 billion per 30 days energetic customers and is the most-used social group world.
- 37.2% of all other people on Earth use Facebook.
- Facebook.com is the 3rd maximum visited internet web site on this planet.
Facebook Statistics for Trade
If you‘re keen on incorporating Facebook into your business’s social media method, listed below are some statistics to bear in mind.
- Regarding selling products by the use of social media, 25% of entrepreneurs say Facebook has the very best ROI.
- The preferred social media selling serve as is Instagram Retail outlets, which is used by 22% of social media entrepreneurs. However, Facebook is to be had in at an intensive second with 21%.
- Facebook is used by 67% of social media entrepreneurs.
- Influencer marketers see the very best ROI via Instagram, on the other hand Facebook ties with YouTube for the 2d perfect.
Facebook Video Statistics
Video promoting and advertising and marketing is integral to many makers. If you are a video marketer, the ones Facebook statistics are essential to keep in mind.
- Just about 50% of time on Fb is spent observing films.
- Facebook is the 2d most well liked platform for video promoting and advertising and marketing.
- Are living films see a upper engagement fee than pre-recorded films, even if the appropriate amount varies depending on the Facebook account.
- People are a lot more more likely to watch a Fb video to crowning glory with the pontificate than sound on on account of many people watch social media films on commutes or in places where they must keep the volume down.
Skilled-Tip: While most of the people watch Facebook films with the preach, that doesn’t suggest you should upload films without sound. As an alternative, you’ll be able to use or permit captions so the video is offered each and every with and without sound.
Facebook Selling Statistics
Allowing for using Facebook Ads to boost your brand’s visibility? The ones stats paint a picture of Facebook’s ad achieve.
- Facebook’s world selling target audience is 2.249 billion.
- Facebook has over 10 million energetic advertisers as of 2023.
- Facebook advertisements achieve 33.3% of the worldwide inhabitants over the age of 13.
- In 2022, Meta (In the past Facebook Inc.) generated over $113 billion in ad profits.
- Facebook Ads achieve 62.2% of all American citizens aged 13 and up.
Facebook Demographic Statistics
Who uses Facebook? The ones demographic statistics would perhaps come up with an idea.
- Most U.S. Facebook shoppers (23.6%) are ages 25-34.
- 43.5% of Fb shoppers are female, and 56.3% are male.
- There are 315 million Facebook shoppers in India and 175 million in the US.
- 69% of millennials desire to use Facebook, while most efficient 37% of Gen Zers use the platform.
As you’ll tell from the above statistics, Facebook however has a huge world target audience and sizeable achieve.
With that all over ideas, you could to seek out the platform is still value leveraging, in particular if you’re promoting and advertising and marketing to a maximum usually millennial target audience or you might be leaning intently into influencer or video promoting and advertising and marketing.